Subsidiary Companies

The Company has the following direct and indirect Overseas subsidiary Companies:
1. British Oil & Gas Exploration Private Limited, Mauritius (BOGEPL)

BOGEPL is 100 per cent owned subsidiary of the Company which is a Holding Company of British Oil Resources Limited.
2. British Oil Resources Limited, Mauritius (BORL)

BORL is 100 per cent owned subsidiary of BOGEPL and holds the entire issued share capital of SORL & GGL and 99.96 per cent of the entire issued share capital of BOGEL.
3. British Oil & Gas Explorations Limited, British Virgin Islands (BOGEL)

BOGEL is 99.96 per cent owned subsidiary of BORL and the rest 0.04 per cent is owned by Sterling Biotech Limited. The Company is engaged in business of oil rigs and associated services, which involves the purchase of oil rigs and letting it on hire by deployment of rigs on oil fields for drilling.
4. Sterling Oil Resources Limited, British Virgin Islands (SORL)

Sterling Oil Resources Limited is a 100 per cent subsidiary of BORL. The Company is engaged in the business of oil trading and other related products.
5. Geodynamics Geospectra Limited, British Virgin Islands (GGL)

Geodynamics Geospectra Limited (GGL) is 100 per cent owned subsidiary of BORL. The company provides services in the collection and interpretation of seismic data. It is capable of acquiring both two-dimensional and three-dimensional seismic data. Seismic data is collected by causing an explosion in the area beneath a shot-hole and then capturing the resulting resonance by a geophone and a telemetry system. Interpretation of the seismic data collected helps in identifying the precise points for well drilling.